Monday 18 June 2012

Introducting TALC...

Ok, Ive finally done it. Ive been talking about writing a blog for a while, and here it is!

Every day, I meet women from all walks of life with all types of skin, faces shapes, hair types, and plenty of questions. I wanted to create a place where I could share some of what I know about different hair, makeup and skincare products, as well as professional tips and tricks on makeup application, do's and dont's, and much more!

I also wanted somewhere that women (and men!) could come to me and ask about different products and what is right for them. If there is a product you have been wanting to try, but would like me to test it out for you first, let me know!

Over the next few weeks, I will start by bringing you my top 10 favorite products, as well as reviews on products that didn't make the cut, and quick lessons on things like contouring.  

See you soon!
Paige xx

No comments:

Post a Comment